Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much water?
- Once established, Ruschia 'Nana' only requires a deep overhead irrigation once every 8-10 days during summer; less at other times during the year.
- How much sun?
- Ruschia 'Nana' will do best in full sun, but tolerates a minimum of a half day of sunlight.
- When should I plant?
- Ruschia 'Nana' can be planted year around. Fill in will be most rapid fastest between April (after frost) and September.
- Where can I plant?
- Ruschia 'Nana' is adapted to USDA climate zones 9a and higher. Foliage remains green year around in these climate zones.
- Is it durable?
- Yes, once established Ruschia 'Nana' is extremely tough. Takes foot traffic, and it ha no known diseases or pests.